Tuesday 15 March 2011

Gregg Allman

2011

Low Country Blues




















Rounder Records LP

Floating Bridge 4:45
Little By Little 2:45
Devil Got My Woman 4:52
I Can’t Be Satisfied 3:32
Blind Man 3:46
Just Another Rider 5:39
Please Accept My Love 3:07
Out Of Bad Luck 4:31
I Believe I’ll Go Back Home 3:49
Tears, Tears, Tears 4:55
Reconsider Baby 4:41
My Love Is Your Love 4:14
Checking On My Baby 4:06

Rolling Stone 7:04

Gregg Allman – Guitar (Acoustic), Hammond B3, Vocals

Jay Bellerose –  Drums, Percussion
Doyle Bramhall II – Guitar
T-Bone Burnett – Arranger, Guitar, Producer
Mike Compton –  Mandolin, Vocals (Background)
Dennis Crouch –  Bass (Acoustic)
Vincent Esquer – Guitar
Daniel Fornero – Trumpet
Hadley Hawkensmith – Guitar
Judith Hill- Vocals (Background)
Darrell Leonard – Conductor, Horn Arrangements, Trumpet, Trumpet (Bass)
Colin Linden – Dobro
Lester Lovitt  - Trumpet
Thomas Peterson – Sax (Baritone)
Tom Peterson – Sax (Baritone)
Mac Rebennack – Arranger, Piano
Joseph Sublett – Sax (Tenor)
Jim Thompson –  Sax (Tenor)
Tata Vega – Vocals (Background)
Jean Witherspoon – Vocals (Background)


No comments:

Post a Comment